||Meet with your Advisor.
- If you are a continuing student, you can find your registration access date/time online through the
Current Students page. See your Clark College e-mail for information on whether you fall within a range of credits earned that requires you to meet with an advisor before you may register for classes. See information on the
Advising Requirement Hold.
- If you are a re-entry student, you can find your registration access date/time online through the Current Students page if you have attended Clark College in the past 5 quarters. All other re-entry students please submit the Prior Student Reenrollment Form to the Welcome Center located in PUB 002. Re-entry students must meet with an advisor for advising and to receive their quarterly registration PIN. Re-entry students may also use our convenient online advising tool.
- Avoid the lines and use our convenient online advising tool!
Permission to Register.
- Check class descriptions to see if instructor permission is required. If permission is required, request a course entry code from the instructor to enroll online. If you need to register in person, have your Registration form or Change of Registration form signed by the instructor prior to visiting the Registration Office.
- Your advisor’s signature on the registration form is not acceptable as instructor permission for a class.
- Course prerequisites will be enforced.
Register for Classes.
- Online registration is the fastest and most convenient way to enroll in classes.
- You may register on or after your registration access date/time. To check your date/time, use the Access Date/Time link on your left. Use your SID and Global PIN to retrieve your registration access date/time.
- Use your SID and quarterly registration PIN to enroll online. Changes to your schedule (adds or drops) may be made any time after your initial registration. When adding/dropping classes online, always print your student schedule through Current Students page the as a confirmation that your transaction has been processed.
- You may register for up to 20 credits. If you wish to add additional credits, please visit the Advising Center.
- If you wish to change your enrollment to "audit," you must visit the Registration Office.
- If you have an outstanding financial obligation to the college, a hold will be on your record and you will not be permitted to register online. Please take care of all prior financial obligations such as parking fines, library holds, childcare, etc. prior to registration.