Reasons for Delay of Benefits
Top reasons for a delay in receiving payment:
- The student has not reported the schedule of classes or turned in their Proof of Attendance form to Clark’s VA office.
- Proof of Attendance form not filled out completely or correctly.
- Previous educational transcripts have not been evaluated by Clark College transcript department and/or Clark’s VA office has not received a copy of the evaluation.
- The student has enrolled in courses that are not covered by the student's current degree program.
- The student did not verify enrollment via the touch tone (1-877-823-2378) or WAVE http://www.gibill.va.gov/ method at the end of each month (Chapters 30, 1606, 1607).
- The student may be in overpayment status with the VA.