How do I apply?
Thank you for your interest in the Weekend Degree Program. The program is currently undergoing changes and we are holding all applications until this process is complete. In the meantime we are happy to assist you with finding classes that suit your needs. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Application to the program is a simple process, with application materials available online for your convenience. To receive full consideration, complete the checklist of items listed below. If you have questions about the application process, please contact eLearning at (360) 992-2654 for assistance.
- Complete a Clack College general admissions application and pay $20 admission fee.
- Submit official college transcript(s) from all previously attended institutions other than Clark
College, if you plan to meet eligibility or degree requirements with coursework previously
completed. To remain official, the transcript must arrive at Clark College in the
original, sealed envelope from the transfer institution.
If you are receiving financial aid benefits, you must submit official transcripts from all previous institutions, regardless if you plan to use previously earned credits towards the degree program. A request form is available online.
- Take the COMPASS Placement Test* and achieve the following scores
- Writing Skills score of 78 or higher
- Pre-Algebra score of 54 or higher OR Algebra score of 30 or higher
* If you completed coursework at another institution to meet the English and Mathematics eligibility criteria, you do not need to take the COMPASS test. Refer to Transfer Coursework Information section for additional information.
- Submit a Weekend Degree Program application.
- Submit your completed application materials to:
*Scan & email to:
eLearning—MS LIB 112
Subject line: WDP Application
1933 Fort Vancouver Way
Vancouver, WA 98663
*If you choose to fax or email your application, you will still need to mail or bring in your original application. We will be able to use your faxed or emailed application for date and placement purposes.