SNACC is now in its second year of program status. The budget has allowed SNACC to explore new opportunities and venues, to help students develop skills and attitudes they will need to succeed in the professional world.
This year, in addition to community service, SNACC will focus its' attention on promoting student success through partnerships, peer networks, leadership opportunities, and a renewed commitment to health and wellness, self-care, and stress management.
Hilma Speights' Lecture ~ free to Clark College nursing students!
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
SNACC meetings are held on Mondays from Noon to 1PM, in CCW #120-122. All students are invited to attend and participate. ...And of course, snacks are provided at SNACC!
SNACC Program Co-Directors:
Terri Nosack, RN, MBA QM, HNB-BC
(360) 992 - 6068
SNACC Program Mission:
Don't miss your chance to win one of SNACC's gift-giveaways featured at each Speaker Series event!
- Provide exposure to diverse areas of interest in Nursing.
- Foster community partnerships and service learning.
- Build knowledge and professional networks to facilitate advanced education, employment
opportunities, social, and cultural skills.
- Facilitate leadership development opportunities for student nurses.
- Promotion of health & wellness, self-care, and Holistic Stress Management skills into daily life.
SNACC Uniform Closet:
Please donate any unwanted scrubs, lab coats or shoes in good repair to CCW #107. Students who need uniforms, please contact (360)992-6089 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment to shop the closet for complimentary uniform(s).