Degree and Certificate Options
Clark offers a variety of educational path options to meet your personal goals and career needs. Our Career Services and Advising counselors are available to answer your questions, discuss transfer credits, and develop your education plan.
- Cuisine Certificate of Achievement (43 credits)
- Professional Baking and Pastry Arts Certificate of Achievement (43 credits)
- Cuisine Management Associate of Applied Technology (104 credits)
- Professional Baking and Pastry Arts Associate of Applied Technology (104 credits)
- Associate of Arts Transfer Degree (115-118 credits)
Create Your Own Educational Path
Clark College has formed partnerships with Cascadia Technical Academy , Washington State University Vancouver and other educational institutions that consolidate steps, reduce the number of hours required for a degree, and ensure students are prepared for the workforce. Additionally, students with prior experience may be able to earn credit for their real-world experiences via our Credit for Prior Learning program.
After completing an associate degree in Cuisine Management or Professional Baking and Pastry Arts, students have the option of advancing their culinary careers with Clark College’s Bachelor of Applied Science in Applied Management degree program. Students also may transfer to Washington State University Vancouver or another four-year institution to complete a bachelor’s degree.