T-TEN and HI-TECC Admissions Requirements
- Presentation of a valid Driver's License.
- Presentation of a three-year driving record.
- Presentation of a standard High School Diploma or GED. (Diplomas outside of the U.S. must be evaluated.)
- Social Security Card. (non-U.S. citizens must produce a Resident Alien Card or a current Work Authorization card).
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Applicant's signature on this document, authorizing release of information.
- Successful completion of compass placement test.
- Successful drug test (required for internship placement and provided by the dealership).
- Approximate total Program Costs for tuition and supplies is around $10,000.00. Tools are an additional sum and range from $0 to $5,000 (depending on student choice of brands and what tooling you may have) Fees are subject to change.
- Completion of Industry standard testing. (Passing ASE's is required! There will be no exceptions.)
All of the above requirements have been explained to me. I understand and agree to the academic requirements of the Clark College Toyota TTEN Automotive Program. I hereby authorize officials of Clark College to transmit test scores, academic transcripts and/or other academic information to officials of corporate partners and dealerships participating in the program. I acknowledge that I have less than 3 points on my Driver's License in the last three years and will maintain an acceptable license. I understand that I must meet the employment requirements of participating dealerships, including testing For "Drug Free Workplace" requirements.