Prospective Dealer Ready Automotive Technology students are expected to:
- Present a valid driver’s license.
- Present a clean three-year driving record.
- Present a standard high school diploma or GED (International diplomas must be evaluated).
- Present a Social Security card (non-U.S. citizens must produce a Resident Alien or current Work Authorization card).
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Complete Clark College Admissions Application.
- Complete Clark College Placement Testing.
- Schedule screening interview with Student Recruitment and Retention Specialist by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 360-992-2551.
- Pass dealership employment screening including, but not limited to: drug testing, background check, screening interview, and driving motor vehicle record review.
- Must able to stand for long periods of time, and lift and/or move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and/or move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.