As a Dealer Ready Automotive Technology student, you are expected to:
- Schedule interview with Student Recruitment and Retention Specialist.
- Present a valid driver’s license.
- Present a clean three-year driving record.
- Present a standard high school diploma or GED (International diplomas must be evaluated).
- Present a Social Security card (non-U.S. citizens must produce a Resident Alien or current Work Authorization card).
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Complete Clark College Admissions Application.
- Complete Clark College Placement Test.
- Pass dealership employment screening including, but not limited to: drug testing, background check, and driving motor vehicle record review.