T-TEN and HI-TECC Admissions Requirements
These programs include training that occurs in participating dealerships within the Vancouver/Portland metropolitan area. As such, applicants must meet employment requirements at their sponsoring worksites. Put simply, this program requires both school and work for successful completion. Additionally passing industry certification exams for automotive service technicians, or ASE tests, is required.
- Presentation of a valid Driver's License.
- Presentation of a three-year driving record.
- Presentation of a standard High School Diploma or GED. (Diplomas outside of the U.S. must be evaluated.)
- Social Security Card. (non-U.S. citizens must produce a Resident Alien Card or a current Work Authorization card).
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Applicant's signature on this document, authorizing release of information.
- Successful completion of compass placement test.
- Successful drug test (required for internship placement and provided by the dealership).
- Approximate total Program Costs for tuition and supplies is around $10,000.00. Tools are an additional sum and range from $0 to $5,000 (depending on student choice of brands and what tooling you may have) Fees are subject to change.
- Completion of Industry standard testing. (Passing ASE's is required! There will be no exceptions.)