Moodle Log In Username and Password Information
How do I access my class in Moodle?
- Determine your Username and Password (see directions below).
- Access the login page by clicking on the Moodle icon located on the upper right side
of this page.
- Once there, enter your Username and Password. If this is your first time logging in
you will be prompted to change your password.
- Once you have changed your password, click My Dashboard in the upper right corner of the screen.
- To enter your class click on the name of your course in the middle of the screen.
Username and Password
Username–Your Moodle username will be the same username as your student email and the computer
labs: First initial of your first name, dot(.), your full last name, and possibly
a unique numeric identifier. For example, Joe Smith could be j.smith4. To determine
what your username is visit https://www.clark.edu/current_students/index.php
Password–Last 6 numbers of your SID number. For example, Joe Smith with SID of 940-23-4567
would have a password of 234567
Once you log in, you will be prompted to change your password.
Having trouble logging into Moodle?
Visit our eLearning Technical Support page for help.
How do I change my password?
Step 1: Accessing the Change Password Form
Click your name located in the upper right corner of your page.
Next Click on Change Password in the Edit Profile Window
Step 2: Changing your Password
You will next be prompted to change your password
- Enter your current password in the Current Password Text Box
- Enter your new password in the New Password Text Box
- Enter your new password again in the New Password (again)Text Box
- Click Save Changes
- Click Continue to back to the Profile page