Moodle Log In Username and Password Information
How do I access my class in Moodle?
- Determine your Username and Password (see directions below).
- Access the login page by clicking on the Moodle icon located on the upper right side of this page.
- Once there, enter your Username and Password. If this is your first time logging in you will be prompted to change your password.
- Once you have changed your password, click My Dashboard in the upper right corner of the screen.
- To enter your class click on the name of your course in the middle of the screen.
Username and Password
Username - Your Moodle username will be the same username as your student email and the computer labs: First initial of your first name, dot(.), your full last name, and possibly a unique numeric identifier. For example, Joe Smith could be j.smith4. To determine what your username is visit https://www.clark.edu/current_students/index.php
Password - Last 6 numbers of your SID number. For example, Joe Smith with SID of 940-23-4567 would have a password of 234567
Once you log in, you will be prompted to change your password.
Having trouble logging into Moodle?
Visit our eLearning Technical Support page for help.
How do I change my password?
Step 1: Accessing the Change Password Form
Click your name located in the upper right corner of your page.
Next Click on Change Password in the Edit Profile Window
Step 2: Changing your Password
You will next be prompted to change your password
- Enter your current password in the Current Password Text Box
- Enter your new password in the New Password Text Box
- Enter your new password again in the New Password (again)Text Box
- Click Save Changes
- Click Continue to back to the Profile page