Visiting Campus during COVID-19
In order to protect the health and safety of everyone in our community, all college locations are currently closed to the general public. However, there are some groups who are required to come to campus or who have appointments that require a physical presence. Additionally, the college's Child & Family Studies (child care) program continues to serve a limited number of families.
In all of these cases, procedures and practices have been put in place to protect everyone's health and safety. Find more information below based on your visitor status:
- Child & Family Studies family
- Deliveries and pick-ups
If you are a student attending an in-person lab class on campus, or who has an appointment that requires you to be on campus, please follow this procedure:
- Fill out this online health screening questionnaire in advance of coming to campus.
- Bring your Clark College Student ID card and face mask* with you.
- Wear a face mask* that adequately covers your mouth and nose while in campus facilities and/or being within 6 feet of another individual.
- Check in at a screening station using your Student ID card.
- Follow any other instructions provided by your professor or by the staff who arranged your appointment.
*If you do not have a face mask, the college will provide you with one.
Only employees performing essential functions who have approval from their supervisors should regularly report to campus. Employees who are coming to campus for a one-time visit should contact their supervisor before doing so to receive both approval and additional instructions.
Child & Family Studies
Families with children attending Child & Family Studies (CFS) should refer to the latest email received from CFS for instructions on how to safely drop off and pick up their children.
Deliveries and pick-ups
Clark College's Central Receiving remains open during remote operations. Please contact them directly at 360-992-2240 for instructions on how to safely drop off or pick up deliveries on campus.