Emergency Management Planning Committee Members
The Emergency Management Planning Committee (EMPC) is composed of representatives and technical experts who provide leadership for the College's emergency management and planning efforts. This hard-working committee meets monthly to help keep the college on its forward trajectory toward comprehensive emergency preparedness.
Most members are trained in the Incident Command System (ICS), which is the management program that will be implemented during an emergency incident. EMPC coordination and support is provided by the Risk Management Services unit of the Administrative Services Department.
- Bob Williamson, VP Administrative Services (vice chairperson)
- Cindi Olson, VP Students Affairs designee
- Amanda Brown, VP Instruction designee
- Chato Hazelbaker, Chief Communications Officer
- Tim Petta, Director of Facilities Services
- Nicole Barone, Director of Security & Safety
- Jeff Miller, Environmental Health & Safety Manager
- Susan Nieman, Nursing instructor
- Ethel Reeves, Nursing instructor
- Joy Horning, Social Sciences & Fine Arts
- Randy Blakely, Building Administrator–Columbia Tech Center and Clark College at WSU Vancouver campuses
- Kevin Witte, Associate Vice President, Economic & Community Developement
- Michael See, Emergency Manager