Section E: College Information
Clark College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities* (8060 165th Avenue NE, Suite 100, Redmond, WA 98052), a regional institutional accrediting agency recognized by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education.
Several of the college's programs are also accredited by program-specific accrediting bodies:
- The associate degree Nursing program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc.* (formerly known as the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission).
- The Dental Hygiene program is accredited by the American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation.*
- The Medical Assistant certificate program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs.
- The Addiction Counselor program is accredited by the National Addiction Studies Accreditation Commission.
- The Automotive T-TEN program is accredited by the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation and is a certified Toyota Technician Training Education Network (T-TEN) program.
* Agencies recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as accrediting agencies.