Academic Achievement Workshop
Student Success Programs offers Academic Achievement Workshops each quarter, designed to help you identify goals, discover academic strengths and acquire tools for success. The workshops are free, small-group, low-pressure sessions during which attendees will create academic success plans in a group setting.
This workshop is mandatory for students placed on Academic Intervention status under the Academic Standards Policy. It is optional and encouraged for all other students.
For information, contact Student Success Programs at 360-992-2712 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need accommodation due to a disability in order to fully participate in this workshop, contact Clark College's Disability Support Services Office at (360) 992-2314 or (360) 991-0901 (video phone), or visit Penguin Union Building, room 013, two weeks prior to the workshop.
- Wednesday, January 23, 5:30 pm - Gaiser Hall (GHL) 207
- Monday, January 28, 3:30 pm - Penguin Union Building (PUB) 258B
- Tuesday, February 05, 11:00 am - Penguin Union Building (PUB) 258B
- Thursday, February 14, 3:30 pm - Gaiser Hall (GHL) 213
- Thursday, February 21, 6:00 pm - Gaiser Hall (GHL) 213
- Monday, February 25, 11:30 am - Penguin Union Building (PUB) 258B
- Tuesday, March 05, 2:00 pm - Gaiser Hall (GHL) 213
- Wednesday, March 13, 5:30 pm - Penguin Union Building (PUB) 258B