Penguin Jobs - Clark College's Online Job Board
Penguin Jobs is a free services designed to connect job seeker with local employers who have employment opportunities. To access this information you will need to register to open your free account.
This job board is available to current students, alumni, and community members.
Employers can post jobs, internships, and volunteer positions by clicking the penguin and selecting the Employers icon
Features available on Penguin Jobs:
- Search jobs available to Clark students and community members
- Find Co-op/Internship opportunities
- Create a free online career Portfolio
- Access videos and career document library for job search advice
- Upload and manage your resume
- Listen to job and career related podcasts
Click image below to get started
To contact us with questions or for additional service, call 360-992-2902.