Clark offers more than 100 academic and technical programs. Career and technical programs include:
* Applied Technology: Automotive, CADD, Construction, Diesel, Machining, Mechatronics, Power Utilities, Surveying & Geomatics, Welding
* Business Administration: Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing, Merchandising Management, Paralegal, Supervisory Management
* Business Technology: Administrative Assistant, Business Software Applications, Front Office, Legal Office, Medical Assistant, Medical Office
* Computer Graphics & Technology: Computer Support, Graphic Design, Network Technology, Software Solutions Development, Web Design & Development
* Culinary Arts: Baking / Bakery
* Early Childhood Education
* Health Related: Addiction Counselor, Dental Hygiene, EMT, Fitness Trainer, Health Informatics, Medical Radiography, Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, Phlebotomy, Nursing Assistant Certified
Clark College has established educational partnerships with Concordia University, Marylhurst University, Portland State University, and Washington State University Vancouver to provide pathways to baccalaureate degrees.
Currently, students can earn bachelor’s degrees in Technology, Dental Hygiene and Social Work and a master’s degree in Social Work from Eastern Washington University at Clark College.
Clark College offers Northwest Athletic Association of Community College (NWAACC) varsity sports: Cross Country, Basketball, Soccer, Track, Women’s Volleyball, Women’s Softball, Men’s Baseball