Clark College Board of Trustees
Profile: Appointed: 2003 Reappointed: 2009 Term Ends: 2013
Mrs. Parker is the former County Clerk of Clark County, Washington.
She served as Vice Chair of the Clark College Board of Trustees during the 2007-2008 academic year and served as Chair during the 2008-2009 academic year.
Community activities include:
- Member, Audit Committee, Trustees Association of Community & Technical Colleges (TACTC)
- Member, City of Vancouver Transportation Finance Task Force
- Member, Board of Directors, Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Executive Board Member and Past President, Salmon Creek Lions Club
- Executive Board Member, Troop and Pack 340, Boy Scouts of America
- B.A. in Education and English, University of South Florida
- A.A.S. in Data Processing and Computer Programming, Clark College