Managing Processes in Student Affairs with ctcLink
Staff in Student Affairs will primarily be using Campus Solutions in PeopleSoft. This is made up of different modules. The modules and their primary functions are listed below.
- Campus Community - manage basic information about people and organizations including name, address, and ID.
- Recruiting and Admissions - track college prospects and applicants. Students can apply online and upload required documentation.
- Student Records - course catalog, schedule of classes, student programs and plans. Process all academic information including enrollment, attendance, grading and graduation.
- Academic Advisement - track the requirements that a student must satisfy to graduate. Automatically tracks a student's degree progress.
- Financial Aid - starts with Federal and Institutional Aid applications and provides automated need calculations, budgets, awards, disbursements, loan processing, and tracking data.
- Student Financials - manage student receivables, billing, collections, and cashiering.
- Self Service - provide system access to students, applicants, alumni, faculty, visitors, and other users and allow them to perform a variety of self-service transactions.