Columbia Tech Center–Student Services Office
Monday-Thursday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Friday 10:00am to 3:30pm
*Close for lunch daily from 12-1pm
** Hours may vary due to holidays, special events, or staffing availability.
Call 360-992-6100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For proctoring services, please complete the Proctoring Request Form and submit to the CTC Student Services office or email to email@example.com. For more information, please visit our Proctoring Services website.
CTC Student Services Provides:
**Photo ID is required to assist any student account information**
- Columbia Tech Center building information
- Enrollment Services Questions
- Process Admission application
- Accept $25 Admission application fee (credit card or check ONLY)
- Orientation information
- Giving the Next Steps in attending Clark College
- Add, drop or withdraw from classes
- Late Registration processing
- Major Declaration processing
- Accept Repeat Class forms
- Update Student Information (name, address, phone, etc.)
- COMPASS testing
- Re-testing (accept credit card or check ONLY)
- Foreign Language testing (Spanish, German or French)
- Distance Proctoring Services
- Retrieve Student ID or Global PIN numbers
- Running Start
- Enrollment Services assistance
- Enrollment Verification Forms processed (required every quarter)
- Drop Box for completed forms located outside of Student Services office
Tuition payments can be made online or on the phone. CTC Student Services cannot accept
There are no Advisors or Financial Aid staff at CTC. Call Advising Office at 360-992-2345
for more information. Call Financial Aid at 360-992-2153 for more information.