Columbia Tech Center–Student Services Office
Spring 2016 Open Hours
Monday-Thursday - 8:00am to 5:00pm>
Friday - 8:00am to 12:00pm>
** Hours may vary due to holidays, special events, or staffing availability.
For Distant Proctoring Services, please visit the Assessment Center on main campus or the Distant Proctoring Services webpage.
CTC Student Services Provides:
**Photo ID is required to assist any student account information**
- Columbia Tech Center building information
- Enrollment Services Questions
- Process Admission application
- Accept $25 Admission application fee (credit card or check ONLY)
- Orientation information
- Giving the Next Steps to attend Clark College
- Add, drop or withdraw from classes
- Late Registration processing
- Major Declaration processing
- Accept Repeat Class forms
- Update Student Information (name, address, phone, etc.)
- COMPASS testing
- Re-testing (accept credit card or check ONLY)
- Foreign Language testing (Spanish, German or French)
- Retrieve Student ID or Global PIN numbers
- Running Start
- Enrollment Services assistance
- Enrollment Verification Forms processed (required every quarter)
- Drop Box for completed forms located outside of Student Services office
Tuition payments can be made online or over the phone to the Cashier's Office at 360-992-2177. CTC Student Services cannot accept tuition payments.
There are no Advisors or Financial Aid staff at CTC at this time. Call the Advising Office at 360-992-2345 for more information. Call the Financial Aid Office at 360-992-2153 for more information.