Columbia Tech Center Student Services
CTC Student Services office is located in the 1st Floor Lobby.
Winter Break Open Hours:
Desk is open Monday-Thursday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
and Friday from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm **
Call 360-992-6100 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
** Hours may vary due to holidays, special events, or staffing availability.
CTC Student Services provides:
- CTC information (building services, contact information, etc)
- Admission applications (need photo ID)
- $20 admission application fee paid online or at desk with check or credit card
- help with admission process, deadline dates and New Student Orientation scheduling
- College blank forms located on side hallway counter
- Compass testing (need photo ID)
- call office at 360-992-6100 to confirm availability as times may vary due to holidays, special events and staff shortages
- re-test fee paid with check or credit card
- Global Pin numbers (need photo ID)
- Program information
- help with the College Catalog
- blank Program Worksheets
- key contact information
- Registration (need photo ID)
- add or drop classes; withdraw from classes
- information about late registration dates and fees
- waitlist and open class help
- Major Declaration Forms
- Repeat Class Forms
- Running Start help (need photo ID)
- admission process completion (after College online admission submitted)
- pay $20 admission application fee online or at desk with check or credit card
- take compass test; re-test available with check or credit card payment
- pick up blank forms and submit your completed forms
- Running Start Admission Application (required once)
- Enrollment Verification Forms (required every quarter)
- drop box for completed forms located outside CTC 133
Tuition payments can be made online or on the phone from CTC. Student Services cannot accept tuition payments.
No Advisors at CTC. Call Advising Office for more information at 360-992-2345.