Getting to Clark
Clark College sits is in the heart of Vancouver on the 101-acre Central Park. The college also offers classes at four other convenient locations at:
- Washington State University Vancouver (CCW)
- Columbia Tech Center (CTC), in east Vancouver
- Columbia River Gorge (CCG), in Bingen, Wa.
- Economic & Community Development, corporate and continuing education in Downtown Vancouver
The college currently is planning a northern satellite, known as Clark College at Boschma Farms, expected to open in 2020 and a new STEM building, at its main campus, to serve the increased demand for training in science, technology, engineering and math, scheduled to open in 2017.
Travel and Parking Options
Through carpools, C-TRAN passes, bike racks and more, Clark College supports a "green" penguin nation. Learn more about travel and parking options.
- Clark College Floor Plans
Clark College main campus building abbreviations and floor plans.
For more detailed directions, use one of the free services below and the address at right to create a custom map:
Clark College Main Campus
Clark College at WSU Vancouver
Clark College at Columbia Tech Center