||Meet with your Advisor.
- New students - Attend an advising/registration session to have your schedule approved and receive your quarterly registration PIN. If you are unable to register online, have your advisor sign your registration form. You will receive your advising/registration date and time in the mail prior to your session from the Admissions Office.
- Transfer students - meet with an advisor to have your schedule approved and receive your quarterly registration PIN. If you are unable to register online, have your advisor sign your registration form. You will receive your registration access date and time in the mail prior to your session from the Admissions Office. Please see an advisor prior to your registration access time.
Permission to Register.
- Check class descriptions to see if permission is required. If permission is required, request a course entry code from the instructor to enroll online. If you need to register in person, have your Registration form or Change of Registration form signed by the instructor prior to visiting the Registration Office.
- Your advisor’s signature on the registration form is not acceptable as permission for a class.
- Course prerequisites will be enforced.
Register for Classes.
- Online registration is the fastest and most convinent way to enroll in classes.
- You may register on or after your registration access date/time. To check your date/time, use the Access Date/Time link on your left. Use your SID and Global PIN to retrieve your registration access date/time.
- Use your SID and quarterly registration PIN to enroll online. Changes to your schedule (adds or drops) may be made any time after your initial registration. when adding/dropping classes online, always print your schedule as a confirmation that your transaction has been processed.
- You may register for up to 20 credits. If you wish to add additional credits, please visit the Advising Center.
- If you wish to change your enrollment to "audit," you must visit the Registration Office.