What outcomes can be expected from the program?
Clark College's Surveying & Geometrics program uses state-of-the-art land surveying equipment and techniques to prepare students for an in-demand industry working for the government and private sector.
Students in the program:
- receive classroom theory and real world, lab and field work experience
- learn safety, professional work habits, human relations skills and technical abilities necessary for entry-level employment
- demonstrate in-depth knowledge and skills in evaluations that meet required state competencies.
- begin qualifying for starting jobs as a surveying technician, highway surveyor, cartographer, GPS technician or similar positions.
- springboard to advanced land survey study at a four-year institution.