Microsoft Certification Programs
For a career in the computer industry, an employer is often looking for an associated degree in computer networking along with a certification.
In our Microsoft degree program students will learn to design, implement, and support Microsoft network technology along with some training in Linux and Cisco.
The Microsoft degree focuses on working on company networks supporting Microsoft 2012 servers and workstations. Some of the primary Microsoft courses are designed to help a student prepare for taking certification exams to become a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate.
- NTEC 234 Microsoft Server Administrator 1
- NTEC 235 Microsoft Server Administrator 2
- NTEC 236 Microsoft Server Administrator 3
In a few of the Microsoft courses students can earn an actual Microsoft Technology Associate certification. Those courses include:
- CTEC 130 MTA Windows Fundamentals
- CTEC 131 MTA Network Fundamentals
- NTEC 132 Windows Server Administration Fund.
- CTEC 133 MTA Security Fundamentals
Our goal at Clark is to develop employable students. In the Microsoft field there is a hierarchy of certificates that can be earned. What we offer at Clark for certification is based on the Microsoft ladder of expertise.