The Clark College Language Center offers assistance to students learning languages being taught at Clark College. Clark students can seek tutoring, conversation practice and help with written and oral assignments in English, French, Japanese, Spanish and German. The Language Center also offers language support to Clark personnel and to community members for the above and for many other languages when volunteers are available.
For current schedule, please choose from one of the options below or go to http://www.csci.clark.edu/~enl
Combined lab hours in PDF format
The Language Center lab is located in Bauer Hall, Room 101
. This is the
farthest-east room in the building.
Note: Classes may occasionally be scheduled in the lab. During most classes, the lab is still open. However, occasionally, the lab may be closed during a scheduled class.
- Use your own login name and password when at this lab.
- Do not download pornography.
- Do not download and install any programs, games, etc.
- Do not change any computer settings, including backgrounds or language.
- Do not unplug the headphones.
- Do not remove microphones from stations.
- Only hit 'Print' once.
- Don't forget to log out when you are finished.
If you have any problems, ask a Lab Monitor for help.