Using Wikipedia Articles
The Pros, or Positive Side
- Pro: Articles can provide a quick way to get an overview of a topic and to pick up keywords.
- Pro: Popular topics are often updated minute by minute.
- Pro: With contributors worldwide, articles offer multicultural coverage.
- Pro: Collectively, the community of millions of contributors can create a more thorough, more democratic source than is possible in a print source.
- Pro: Lists of sources at the end of articles can provide useful leads.