Jun 13th, 2013 by Roxanne
It’s that time again … finals! 2013 or 1931 … it’s still the same, as this June 13, 1931 Saturday Evening Post cover shows.
What else was happening on June 13, 1931? Paparazzi, 1930s style! … “It is the photographer’s job to catch them unawares on the street.” [“A Venture in Tabloidia.” Saturday Evening Post, p. 21]
Interested in more historical digging into popular magazines? Want to know what magazines Clark Libraries have? Here’s how:
1. At the library website, library.clark.edu, select quick links (in the top blue bar), then periodical titles A to Z:
2. At the Periodical Titles A to Z page, you can:
- type a magazine/periodical title to search
- browse by magazine/periodical title
- browse by subject
3. Listed for each magazine are the library databases it’s in and the years in each database. Click a database link to search directly within the magazine or browse tables of content by date. Happy hunting!