Feb 16th, 2010 by admin
Please join us in the library for a short workshop on Friday 2/19 @noon in LIB 103.
- Are you tired of carrying around and losing your flash drive?
- Do you want to store and/or share paper drafts, .pdfs, and photos out on the Cloud? Access documents from anywhere anytime. No more emailing documents to yourself.
- It’s free and easy using Dropbox.com.
- When: Friday, February 19, 12-12:50pm.
- Where: Cannell Library, LIB 103
- Who: Open to anyone. No sign-up necessary.
- Questions? Contact Joan Carey (firstname.lastname@example.org; or 992-2826)