This fall, Clark College at Columbia Tech Center will offer for-credit classes on Fridays!
What will that mean to you?
- More class offerings per quarter without traveling to main campus.
- Easier for students to complete degrees entirely at CTC.
- Ultimately allowing for additional lab classes and other popular offerings.
- Enabling Running Start students to more easily build a schedule around high school classes and activities.
Beginning Monday, September 23 the Information Commons will have new, expanded hours!
- Monday-Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
The Information Commons, in room 219 of CTC, offers a variety of library services and resources. Check us out!