Cannell Library hours for Spring term are:
- Monday-Thursday: 7:00 am – 8:30 pm
- Friday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
There are lots of resources available for students, faculty and staff at Cannell Library, beyond our books, films and computers:
- Our 30 Clicks sessions will begin Wednesday, April 21 from 12:15 to 12:45 – join us and learn how to “Integrate Podcasting into Your Online Lifestyle” with Lorelle VanFossen
- Our Ask-A Librarian chat service is available 24/7, so you can get help from a librarian at any time of the day or night!
Come by and see us when you’re on campus (and if you’re not on campus, you can still visit us at our website.) We hope to see you soon!