When you're stuck on a math problem at night, get live one-to-one help from an eTutor!
When you need help with a paper, send it to eTutoring and an eTutor will review it,
within 24-48 hours, returning it with expert advice and suggestions for improving your writing.
Logging on for the first time:
- For your username: Use your Clark College login (first letter of your first name, first four letters of your last name, and last four digits of your SID).
- For your password: Use the last five digits of your SID.
Example: George Goodstudent, SID# 940-12-3456
- Make sure to sign in as a student. This will bring up your Account Profile. To verify your account, you will need to add your SID# as your Institutional ID. You should also change your password at this time.
- Finally, please read and accept the eTutoring Terms and Conditions by checking the “I agree to all terms and conditions” box at the bottom of the page.
- Once this is completed, you are ready to begin by clicking one of the eTutoring Resources on the Welcome Page! Questions? Call 1-866-GO-CTDLC