Interlibrary Loan Help
Introduction to the electronic Interlibrary Loan Form
The Interlibrary Loan Form can only be used by Clark College students, faculty and staff. Please limit your requests to five per day.
Be sure to determine the accuracy of your citation before opening the ILL form. Once you open the ILL form, do not go to other web pages or the data you have entered will be lost.
Please follow the directions below to ensure that your interlibrary loan requests are submitted successfully.
- Click on "Interlibrary Loan Request Form" on the Interlibrary Loan Request Form page.
- Enter your name and Clark ID Number. Click Submit.
- Review your personal information. Enter missing information and update incorrect information. Click Submit.
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you will be able to choose the type of request you would like to make (Article or Book Request).
- Fill in the Request form and again click "Submit".
- You will again be redirected to a new page, and may make additional requests or return to the library home page. To go to the ILL Form, click here on INTERLIBRARY LOAN FORM.