Selected Web Sites: Business and Economics
- Bizlink: Your On-Line Business Resource
- Company/industry research, international business, marketing & demographics, taxes, business forms, starting a business, patents & trademarks, career corner.
- Brint Company Search Resources
- Excellent resource page for company information.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Dept. of Labor
- "The principal fact-finding agency for the Federal Government in the broad field of labor economics and statistics."
- CNN Financial News Network.
- Corporate Information Research Site
Meta site for researching a company (publicly-traded, privately-held, foreign or domestic). Includes business ratios.Extensive listing, points to financial and economic data on the web and elsewhere.
- The objective of this financial economics web server is to provide substantive information concerning economics and finance-related topics.
- Hoover's Handbook
- Company profiles, searchable by name, ticker symbol, sales or products. Only basic information is available to non-subscribers.
- The globalEDGE Resource Desk's International Business Directory
- Maintained by Michigan State University's Center for International Business Education and Research (MSU-CIBER), this site provides links to many relevant resources.
- Portland Business Journal
- Portland Business News.
- Purchasing Power Profiles
- From the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee's Employment and Training Institute.
- U.S. Dept of Commerce International Trade Administration
- Information for doing business overseas.
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Includes access to EDGAR database of corporate information (10K's etc.) and information for small businesses.
- Vancouver Business Journal
- Local business Information.
- Washington Economic and Revenue Forecast
- Washington State Office of the Forecast Council.
- World Bank
- Source for international economic reports.