Selected Web Sites: Biology
- NEW! Clark College Biology Resources
- This site contains resources for students enrolled in Biology lab classes are Clark College. Check it out!
- Biology Browser
- Produced by BIOSIS, this is a PORTAL for the life sciences community. Contains quality links to bioscience related areas.
- BioMed Central
- This Open Access to full-text of over 100 journals covering areas of Biology and Medicine.
- "Bugs" Index -- Organisms
- Especially for Biology 240 students: This database describes about 150 pathogenic microbes.
- CBE Style Form Guide
- This guide is based on Scientific Style and Format: The CBE Manual for Authors, Editors, and Publishers 6th edition, 1994. Published by Council of Biology Editors, Inc.
- Centers for Disease Control
- This site includes Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report; Emerging Infectious Diseases; travelers' information; health statistics; and disease, health risks, and prevention guidelines and strategies.
- Merck Online
- Locate information about various diseases and pharmaceuticals; search an online version of the Merck Manual.
- Provides data and data services to support efforts to manage and restore the pacific northwest region's aquatic resources. StreamNet is a cooperative venture between the pacific northwest's fish and wildlife agencies and native american tribes.