Accessing ARTstor from off-campus
- 1. Off-campus Verification
- Register for ARTstor through the Clark library website in order to verify your Clark status.
Click on this link: ARTstor link or on ARTStor under Images/Media on the library website.
Type your name and your Unique ID (your Student ID number - 940…).
- 2. ARTstor Registration
- Click: How Do I register an account with ARTstor? for step-by-step instructions.
- 3. ARTstor Account Renewal
- Your account for off-campus access to ARTstor will work for 120 days. When you receive a
message that your Remote Access Grace Period has expired, you have two different options
to renew your access:
a) verify again your Clark status by following directions listed above (#1)
b) login into your ARTstor account from any computer on campus – this will
automatically renew your account.
For more information, see:
- How Do I Access ARTStor?
- How Do I... (answers to just about every question about ARTstor)
- How Do I Download Offline Image Viewer (OIV)?
- 4. Requesting Instructor Privileges (For Instructors ONLY)
- - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain Clark instructor authorization code and password.
- Login into your existing ARTstor account
- Select “Edit my profile” from top right Welcome box
- Select “Instructor Privileges” tab
- Enter authorization code and password
- Select Save
- For more help, see:
- ARTstor Help (includes info for Instructor-level Functions)
You may also:
Call the Cannell Library Reference Desk: 360 992-2375
email a librarian: Radmila Ballada , Joan Carey, Roxanne Dimyan, Kitty Mackey, Zachary Grant.