Cannell Librarian Workshops and Presentations
The purpose of this page is to provide a place for Cannell Librarians to link to their conference presentations, statistics, reports, PowerPoint shows -- all those things they wish to share with others!
- TILTing at Clark College. May 1, 2003. Presention for the Higher Education Assessment Conference.
- If You Give an Assignment, They Will Go Online! -- Assessing "Ask A Librarian". The slides are Cannell Library's portion of the presentation at Online Northwest, with librarians from WSU-Vancouver. February 28, 2003.
- Put It In Writing @ Your Library (April 8, 2003, Ft. Vancouver Public Library)
- All We Had to do Was Ask! Usability Testing, GRCP 210 students, Winter 2005
- TILT for Success Usability Testing, GRCP 210 and CTEC 105 students, Winter 2005
- Hey, Get your Own Blog! Soup & Seminar, sponsored by the Clark College Assessment Committee. February 4, 2005.
- Plagiarism: A Continuing Dialog Soup & Seminar, Sept. 15, Oct. 4., Nov. 4, 2005
- All We Have to do is Keep Asking! Usability Testing, GRCP 210 students, Winter 2006
- Copyright for Distance Educators, presented by Krista Reichard, May 2006
- Fall Orientation, Sept. 8, 2006: Wikipedia: Does it Have a Place in the Classroom?
- Get Aggregated, Not Aggravated: RSS Feeds, presented by Zachary Grant, April 16, 2007